Most researches show that to maintain maximum health benefits daily 300mg Oryzanol is required by the body. As an average Bangladeshi daily consumes about 33g edible ohs (12kg per year). To get 300mg Oryzanol from the daily oil consumption of 33g the oil must contain 910mg Oryzanol per 100g. That is why Fortune Rice Bran Health has been designed with 1000mg Oryzanol per 100g — so that enough and sufficient Oryzanol is received by the body at normal levels of oil consumption.
Presenting the 10 benefits’ that you can enjoy from Fortune rice bran health:
1. Decreases Cholesterol level: Rice bran oil helps to reduce blood triglycerides, which are the fat molecules in the blood and this Low levels of triglycerides result in low levels of cholesterol.
2. Protect from heart diseases: Rice Bran oil is high in Oryzanol content. This helps maintain HDL (Good cholesterol) and LDL (Bad cholesterol) in the blood which prevents heart diseases.
3. Helps clean blood vessels: In lowering the bad cholesterol MUFA (Mono-unsaturated Fatty Add) and PUFA (Polly unsaturated fatty adds) play an important role. A balanced ratio of PUFA and MUFA in rice bran oil keeps the production of bad cholesterol in check, which keep blood vessels dean.
4. Provides balanced nutrition: The body requires two kinds of fatty acids- one that provides energy and the other that is required for natural processes. Rice bran oil contains a balanced proportion of, which helps the body receive balanced nutrition.
5. Helps prevent cancer: Tocotrienols and Phytosterole are anti-mutagenic elements found in rice bran oil can help prevent cancer.
6. Beneficial for skin: Squalene is an organic compound naturally produced by human skin cells and is natural moisturizer. Rice bran oil contains good amounts of it which prevent ageing of the skin.
7. Can make nervous system healthier: Vitamin E is essential for normal neurological functioning. Rice bran oil is a good source of natural Vitamin E and thus helps in developing a healthier nervous system.
8. Enhances the immune system: Antioxidants progress health by fighting free radicals that harm the immune system. Rice bran oil has natural antioxidants that help build stronger immunity.
9. Maintain balanced hormonal health: Ferulic acid^ that contents in rice bran oil have been found to have good effects on the concentration of endocrine hormones.
10. Less-oily healthy food: Cooking oils become sticky due to oxidation during frying. But rice bran oil is highly stable which keeps it non-sticky and less oil is absorbed by food.